New from Colorado

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ModAChuck

I am new to these kind of websites. I live near Elizabeth, CO, and am currently working on a 1931 Model AA rat rod. The began life as a 1 ton truck and I have reduced it to a small pickup truck. I have cut and Z'd the original frame and mocked the engine and trans placement as well as the cab. I am still in the beginning stages of this build and a lot of work yet to do. I have always been a car guy, but never anything like this, so I am enjoying the new experience.

Sounds like a fine project!:D Welcome to the best auto forum around! If you have any questions just ask. There's lots of knowledge and talent around here plus a smidge of originality...

Welcome to the site
Start a build thread so we can follow along. We love to look at pics so please post as many as you like.

I used to live near Franktown and cruise out to the Sonic in Elizabeth. I always got the impression there were a few car guys in Elizabeth.
Welcome from Steamboat, CO.

Chuck came out to visit me a couple weekends ago. He shed some light that apparently there are more car guys then I am aware of out here.
I’m just north of Elizabeth and frequent the sonic :)
Small world.

Latest posts

Back