Model A frame desireable?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are around here, box it, (or not) and it's the foundation for a rat rod, or? should fit any A and used by most T's. if noth'n else it's a start. depends on what it will cost ya,but I'v seen your work, you can build it.

I'm running an original Model A frame under my 27 roadster. I boxed it and added K members to stiffen it. Built it over 20 years ago and it still works fine and has been driven a zillion miles. Keep it and use it for some project.

Don

27uponall4009.jpg

Front crossmembers show up on Ebay all the time, and I think someone is repopping them also.........in fact, I'm pretty sure they are because my Kid bought one when he built his frame. I think they offer them in various drops.

Don

I think anything you can save is worth the time...These things in Cali are getting harder to find . Even if you just stick it under a tarp beside the house. Guys want top dollar for truck beds. And you are saving history. And you know ya want a new "project". I am sure that at least you could double your money. I would already have it home...lol

I bought 2 Model A frames with new Titles for $300 each. Bought them more for the titles than anyting else. The ID/engine/frame number is stamped on the frame which, it is titled under.

All the crossmembers are available. Front, rear and 32 K members to make a Model AV8.

A good Model A truck bed can go for $300+.

Charley, ya built a bar-b-que, ya put wheels, and brakes on the dodge truck, hung exaust, just do the same to this frame, and hire somebody for $95.00 per hour to do a motor and trans and your on the road![;) P.S.don't drive at night till ya get them light thing's figured out.

Latest posts

Back