PA streetrod questions

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XtremeS10

Well I stopped by an enhanced inspection station talked with the guy his suggestion for me was to get a clear title and have it transferred in my name before the build. That way it's titled and I wouldn't have to deal with Harrisburg. Here's my question, after more searching it looks like I still have to file the 426b form and send in 4 photos and it must be approved by Harrisburg still, is this true or is he correct that he does the inspection, and I can just register it how I want, no Harrisburg run around?

Hi from Rimersburg,
For a Street Rod plate you need the enhanced inspection. The inspector does the inspection, pictuers and paperwork.

Hi from Rimersburg,
For a Street Rod plate you need the enhanced inspection. The inspector does the inspection, pictuers and paperwork.

So an existing title is no good then I'd assume, I'll just make sure I've got all the fine print in order and make sure it's done correctly

Im not sure about PA, but in WI you can just get by with regular car/truck plates and avoid all inspections. if you want collector plates you have to send in photos and our hobbyist plates require the same. Only inspections here are for rebuilts unless they don't like your photos when you send em in for hobbyist plates.

Latest posts

Back