Bonded title

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to your local registration office and they can give you all the paper work to get started. You will have to go to a regional office to get it done. You will have to get a bond from an insurance company along with an appraisal from a dealer. It will cost you 300 to 500 depending on the appraisal and bond required.

Does anyone have any experience applying for a bonded title?

YES......i live in nebraska,heres how it goes,,first you do a previous title search,costs 1.00.you recieve a certified letter either stating there is no registered previous owner(best case scenario).or the letter would tell you the last titled owner.if no previous owner you then apply for a bond for the total value of the vehicle(,in my case 1500.00)my bond costs approx 100.00 .then with bond and state letter in hand an inspection(sherriff)is in order 10.00,they verify numbers on car match state letter.then 50.00 later the car is titled to me with a clean nebraska title.

if your letter from the nstate shows a previouus owner ,you must first demand title from them and that starts a whole new process.

Latest posts

Back