Biting the bullet.............

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

I've committed to driving the coupe in a charity poker run on the 14th of June.....220 miles over three different mountain passes. I guess I'll find out just how dependable it is... ;) The friend who had talked about going with me has back problems, so he decided to pass. If I don't find a victim....er...passenger, I'll cruise by myself. This run is for cars, trucks, bikes, whatever. Should be fun and the $5,000 for high hand should draw a good crowd. :D

Yeah, this will be a great opportunity to get some video. This is why I've been trying so hard to get the car sorted out and figure out the best mount/procedure to use with the camera. I've always been one to just take off in a new build and expect everything to work well enough to get home. If not, I'll have my phone and I know people along the route. ;)

My two sons and granddaughter just went over Wolf Creek pass yesterday.
They are loving it there. :) A good time to practice with the camera too!

I've been over wolf creek pass with my 53' trailer several times. It's not a problem. :D the people in cars usually look at me funny when I pass them going up hill tho. [ddd

Some very beautiful country!

639ECF50-90CD-4E49-97B6-C8BB7D0739CA-1391-0000009E4E8F3D5D.jpg

Not my big trailer but if I remember right this is on wolf creek pass.

Latest posts

Back