1200 Coach Builders - both vintage & modern!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

This link is incredible!! :eek: How many times have we seen posts asking for help in identifying unknown vintage body's, parts, etc??? This should prove to be a valuable resource for that. I hope it can help those who stumble across the hard to identify ol' tin in the barns and overgrown thickets everywhere.

Thunder1

www.coachbuilt.com

Last edited:
Thunder the link is fouled up - you need to take one of the "http://" s out :eek:

But anyway a GREAT link I think I could loose a lot of time there:D Thanks for posting.

Incredible!!!

Thanks Thunder... that is an incredible source!!! I can't imagine how long it took them to amass all that info but it's definitely da bomb!!! Thanks again!!!

BoB

Your welcome Tripper! It is pretty darn cool isn't it? I wondered the same thing about the site. It took somebody A LONG time to compile all that information! I'm always glad to add anything I can to maybe help somebody out. I can't really contribute much in the way of technical assistance but I really enjoy adding what I can.

Thunder1

My pleasure Bonehead. Glad you enjoy the link. I really like having lots of automotive/hot rod resources readily available. I have so much stored on my computer now that it's getting bogged down. I might just start posting it all to the links section so I can free up some memory. I need all the memory I can get these days! :D

Thunder

That man put a lot of time and effort into creating that site. If he's on here I'd like to thank him. I bookmarked/"saved-to-favourites" ..... gonna need a week's holidays to read through it !

You bet Sniper! Glad you find it useful. Seems to me it has information that you couldn't find anywhere else. At least not as easy.

Thunder

Latest posts

Back