hey mav and the rest of the bama folks

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

are any of yall going to the days gap fest in oakman al. oct 13 and 14? supposed to be the first one and saturday has a car show and bands.

Don't know yet. Where is it gonna be at? I went to a couple of shows that were on the street that Larry Ratliff helped put on a few years ago, and it just got to be to much for him with his health problems.

Our problem is we have to get somebody to keep the grandson, he's just too wild to trust around nice cars. Same thing for Cruise in on the square.
Be glad when he gets a bit older, hope he grows out of some of this stuff.

A tad too far for me at this time . Sure would love to meet some of y’all . Maybe things will come together one day soon

supposed to be in town so not real sure. yt the cruise in on the square is the following weekend and is a big show.

Not going to make Jasper Square.:( Wife got rear ended Tuesday in our Expedition, they totaled it out yesterday and paid us off, so we are going looking for a replacement.

Wife is OK, still a bit sore from the jar, but no broken bones. Expy wasn't hurt that bad, rear hatch pushed in and bumper bent, but it being 17 years old, they didn't want to fix it. The Toyota 4 Runner that hit her was probably totaled, too. The tin foil and plastic bent and broke and the grill ended up over the front tires.:eek:

glad shes ok, i looked for yall. they had over 500 show up and almost as soon as i got there my phone started beeping so i didn't get no pics. i really need to by a camera.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back