ebay frame?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ,best of luck with that,,custom built frame means you have some $$ so,,personally I would think getting a stock frame then modifying it to suit your needs would be less expensive and practical as you have the body there to make sure everything lines up. But it's your build,,will keep an eye out on the progress

yea i figured put the money into a new frame b/c just peace of mind that the welds arent gonna break if i welded it up. i would hate to hit a bump and end up in someones kitchen. its gonna be the nicest part of the car. yes im planning on chopping 6-7" and channeling 3-4". i gotta figure it out b4 i do it cause im 6' 210lbs i dont wanna have to shoe horn into this thing. the frame wasnt too much money, 850 with motor mounts and im prolly getting a deal on shipping. ill keep everyone posted on the frame. when i get it ill snap some pictures.

long awaited update, sorry sorry. been very busy with work and all that but check out my motor and tranny (total cost $0) yea there is a few shiney parts on there but check out my ride height!!!! whoo hoo

Attachments

• IMG_7458.jpg
    IMG_7458.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7469.jpg
    IMG_7469.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7497.jpg
    IMG_7497.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7483.jpg
    IMG_7483.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7498.jpg
    IMG_7498.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 40
one more for ya

i had to wrap the engine with saran wrap to keep the moisture off the motor.

Attachments

• IMG_7496.jpg
    IMG_7496.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
To each his own! I think it looks bitchin dude!! Cool ride, I like it! It takes balls to cut up a perfectly good coupe body and make a truck out of it! Drive it like you stole it!

Thunder1

Latest posts

Back