Keg Tank - Who has em?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutly - there's one already on there thankfully which will get swapped out before she goes to running mode.

I think it's stainless, it's an Anhisser(sp?) Bush one...had Budlight in it.

So, its a modern one? Not a barrel one? Should be stainless,,,,,, unless its from Canada :D

And hows your bush?

I had hoped you were right, so you'd get that t-shirt, but I have confirmation by three outside sources that CDN kegs are aluminum. Soda pop kegs are stainless, but our beer kegs are aluminum.

I had hoped you were right, so you'd get that t-shirt, but I have confirmation by three outside sources that CDN kegs are aluminum. Soda pop kegs are stainless, but our beer kegs are aluminum.

I wonder why that is? Do you get American beer up there? I wonder why none of those aluminum kegs never make their way down here? God knows your pennies, and Celiene Dion crap does :rolleyes:

Wikipedia said:
Beer kegs are made of stainless steel, or less commonly, of aluminium. A keg has a single opening on one end. A tube called a "spear" extends from the opening to the other end. There is a self-closing valve that is opened by the coupling fitting which is attached when the keg is tapped. There is also an opening at the top of the spear that allows gas (usually carbon dioxide) to drive the beer out of the keg. The coupling fitting has one or two valves that control the flow of beer out of and gas into the keg. The keg must be in the upright position, that is, with the opening on top for the beer to be dispensed. Kegs can be contrasted to casks, which have two or more openings and no spear.[2]

Also - http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/my-keg-stainless-steel-aluminum-89311/

Mines stainless :) now can we get back on topic and stop playing the my internet ***** is bigger then yours game....

WTF are you talking about :confused:
Sorry, lol it's a nerd term I guess...when people start bickering on the internet it's like saying my dick is bigger then yours.

Anyway, mines stainless so mig welding would be sufficient right?

Sorry, lol it's a nerd term I guess...when people start bickering on the internet it's like saying my dick is bigger then yours.

Anyway, mines stainless so mig welding would be sufficient right?
First off, me and him were just goofing around with each other, and it seems everyone knew it but YOU. :rolleyes:

To quote a wise man "try and help a guy out and all he does is sling ****".

Maybe someone else will answer your questions for you. Later [P

First off, me and him were just goofing around with each other, and it seems everyone knew it but YOU. :rolleyes:

To quote a wise man "try and help a guy out and all he does is sling ****".

Maybe someone else will answer your questions for you. Later [P

Hard to "read" sarcasm via text no?

Anywho, thanks for the information you've given so far - appreciate it.

Here is mine... Schlitz keg...

Made a bracket that the keg rests in, has a tap and hose barb on top and bottom with clear tubing so you can see the fuel level, and hose connection on top for filler w a tap and 1/4" tubing about 3" long for the vent running out of the skulls mouth... held down by motorcycle chains..

Attachments

• photo(12).jpg
    photo(12).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 20
Few better pics

Attachments

• user24674_pic5203_1263820924.jpg
    user24674_pic5203_1263820924.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 18
  • user24674_pic5204_1263820924.jpg
    user24674_pic5204_1263820924.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 15