I love driving my car!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I've owned my Nova since '05! At the time I was running our real estate company & had zero time to work on it so right after I got it I put in in a shop to have it done the way I wanted asap. I wanted a MII front clip put on & chose that shop because the owner had done the same to his own Nova ragtop. So I had the MII clip put on, it already has an LT1 with about 400 ponies but I added a 700R4, Ford 9" with 3.50:1 gears, new interior, new wiring etc. I built it to cruise & that it does. I spent more $$$ than the car's worth but I intended to use it as my driver when I retired & it has served me well for all these years! We live in an area that is hilly & curvy & it is fun to drive that type of terrrain! I went into town this morning & am still impressed with the way it handles, the power it has & the rumble of that V8... of course Flowmaster 40's really helps too! It's still a real pleasure to drive & I've always been a sucker for American muscle!!!

BoB

Attachments

• MeNova.jpg
    MeNova.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 39
A convertible too! Nice! A local tire shop has one in one of its bays, mostly stock original.

Latest posts

Back