made up some motor mounts....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
I am working on a customers 70 C10 with a blown 408 LS3 and air ride. I am supposed to be building headers but the motor was not set in the chassis right. So the customer banged together some quick and dirty mounts to get it close. Then I made a jig from them and made the new mounts to clean it all up. Here is some pics of how I did them.

Attachments

• jacott truck 5.jpg
    jacott truck 5.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 114
  • jacott truck 4.jpg
    jacott truck 4.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 102
  • jacott truck 3.jpg
    jacott truck 3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 107
  • jacott truck 6.jpg
    jacott truck 6.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 113
  • jacott truck 7.jpg
    jacott truck 7.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 93
you guys drive me crazy with the skills and tools you have.
mostly the skills
i could possibly buy tools....

Thanks for the compliments fellas. I am very humble when it comes to my "skills". I see some of the work done on here and feel that I have to up my game considerably to even come close to the quality. I see the stuff out of Cornfields, Donsrods, ZZrodders, Boneheads shops (just to name a few! There are tons more) and I think my stuff looks like crap. So the next time i pick up a tool I think to myself "Self, you can and will do better this time!"[;)

As always.....

I am working on a customers 70 C10 with a blown 408 LS3 and air ride. I am supposed to be building headers but the motor was not set in the chassis right. So the customer banged together some quick and dirty mounts to get it close. Then I made a jig from them and made the new mounts to clean it all up. Here is some pics of how I did them.

the mounts look great, the welds look impecable and I'm jealous as heck....lol
[cl Nice work man.....

Latest posts

Back