latest bonehead metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonehead,

Without a doubt, you sir are a master welder! That piece is a work of art.
What would a piece like that cost a fellow?

And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

They are in the neighborhood of $200 bucks these days, but I make bigger ones and custom stuff too. Ratty 46 has a good example of a custom one, but I am waiting on him to post a picture...:rolleyes:

Here is a teaser picture. Another RRR member project. He will post it when I am done and he gets it back I am sure.
teaserpicture.jpg

Hey just to let you guys know I am not goofing off, I'll show you a picture of some none car work I just finished up. I did a bunch of cool work in this house, but the spiral stair rail was pretty fun.
(The orange line is an air hose going up to a carpenter still working upstairs.)
stairsandrail.jpg

That staircase is neat. Is that a restoration, remodel? Any pics of the house? I like old architecture too. That staircase is really cool. Looks like it came out of an old factory or something.

Beautiful work Bonehead. I've just completed a renovation on a century old house. It's very important to maintain the correct feel of a particular house, same as with a car. Your rails match the architecture perfectly, nicely done!

If anyone is in the same type process look up rejuvenation (Portland)especially their antique lighting section. This light was made in 1915 and rebuilt by them. It's in our upstairs bathroom now...too cool. Not cheap, but worth every penny.
shipwheel.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice, Dude!

Nice work, as usual...Good luck on more biz from the Americruise. I know you've worked hard on that stuff and I hope it pays off.
BTW, I'm going to start choppin' my 29 soon, so if you want to come to the other side of the valley to give me a hand in all your "spare" time... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back