New Forum Member

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCalJon

Hi,

Although I'm on both The HAMB and Club Hot Rod, I just found this site from a thread on the HAMB about a steering arm failure incurred by a member on this site. I'm 62 and while I've always been keenly interested in hot rods and am now seriously thinking about building a t bucket.

Welcome to RRR SoCalJon. If you are a CHR member, I reckon you've seen Don's "T" build thread over there.

T-Bucket building tip number one - Don't use the Speedway Corvair cast chrome pitman arm.

I'm never gonna live this steering arm thing down. :eek::D Welcome to the forum. I like Gastricks lesson number one. :D

Let us know if we can do anything to help you get your rod together.

Don

Welcome to the site. If any good comes out of the broken steering arm, it might be that some great people end up finding that the RRR site suites them.

Welcome to RRR,
Hope you (and the others from the HAMB) stick around and give some of us less-experienced builders some of your knowledge....

It will only cost you a little "Keyboard Time"......

Once again, glad to have soo many new members.

Hey Jon, welcome to RRR. All are great guys here, learning from each other and having fun. Good luck with your T.

Welcome!

SoCal,
Welcome to the forum... glad ya found us! If you're interested in building a bucket... be sure to check out Donsrods build! He's the one who had the pitman arm failure... just be *sure* not to use the same pitman he was using!!! ; - 0

BoB

Latest posts

Back