Radius quarters

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd use a plasma using the same method used to mark the radius. (Easy to say when you have one "in stock".)

Snips are good, too... say, WISS.

With respect to Bama and soltz... I've never had much luck cutting a curve with a flat disc.

Im driving to work next weekend and putting it in the shop garage. Boss has a brand new hobart plasma cutter. Got to get her safe to drive before the first car show, May 20th. The big shows starts May 27th and every last Saturday of the month till October.

I have all 5 with 4 original dog dish caps. Im gonna run the fronts till i come across something i like cheap. I'll sell all 5 with caps for $100 plus whatever it costs to ship them. I have to get some front runners first but if you need them, you have my word i wont sell them to anyone else when im ready to sell. I got the 3 im not using in the basement. The wheels are pitted but the caps are perfect.

I would be interested in the set, btw. If you find some front runners and are ready to let the old ones go just give me a shout. I can come pick 'em up...

Latest posts

Back