Chainsaw!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
It's gonna be cold here this week so I broke out the chainsaw & stocked up my back porch... love a good fire in the winter! We have a Heatilator fireplace that blows heat out into the room... it's awesome! Where's the marshmallows!? :D

BoB

my mom lives in pearsall. when her and dad built the house he had a fireplace built. i don't believe there has ever been a fire built in it, the a/c runs 10 to 11 months a year.

my mom lives in pearsall. when her and dad built the house he had a fireplace built. i don't believe there has ever been a fire built in it, the a/c runs 10 to 11 months a year.

I've actually been to Pearsall... my friends grandparents had a big ranch there!

I try to keep my utilities as low as possible & my wife loves a good fire! Loves bonfires too... haha!

BoB

My wife complains cause I build to big of a fire !!!

I love me some big ol bonfire!

I just checked the 7 day forecast (for Houston) and I'm surprised the temps get that low. Is this normal? [S

No Doc... we're about 2-3 weeks early for the freeze tonight! The weather forecasters said it was gonna be wetter & colder this winter & so far that's where we are! Won't stop raining here!

Sure was glad to have a bunch of wood piled up on my back porch last night!

BoB

That's funny Tripper! Down here, if we have a wet year it means a mild winter...not that we really ever get much of a winter!:D

we had a stupid hot and dry summer,record dry that is,, in fact it`s still super dry. Wonder what that means for this winter, if anything. Looks like temps will get to normal for this time of yr by next week . Been about 10C`too warm last month or so.
Chainsaws and splitter doing overtime now. Dry has good sides too...sawdust wont stick so bad :rolleyes:

That's funny Tripper! Down here, if we have a wet year it means a mild winter...not that we really ever get much of a winter!:D

Yeah smallfoot. I Just talked to my daughter that lives in Orlando and she was telling me how hot it has been.
Other friends of ours packed up and left here for Texas early so that they would get out before the snow hit in Northern Michigan. They won't dig the cold.
We've got close to a foot of snow already.:eek: And I'm not enjoying that. makes me want to go into hibernation mode.
Got an e-mail from the plow people reminding everyone to make sure that are confirmed on their list.
I stopped over there about 2 weeks ago but called them today just to make sure.
Torchie

Someone mention a nice warm fire? This is going as we speak. Jim

Attachments

• Dr6kXtrWwAUrDrh.jpg
    Dr6kXtrWwAUrDrh.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back