Lucky Eagle

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
the Lucky Eagle in Rochester WA this saturday, one day show but draws over 4OO rods to this event. great show and lots of variety as it is open every genre of things.

richard rawlins, gas monkey garage guy was there last year and was scheduled to be again this year, however the staff and many people said he was so rude and obnoxious last year if he shows up this year they won't.

don't know for sure but l heard the car club cancelled his invite.

we will know for sure if he'll appear or not on saturday, update on this and many other story's, now back to your regally scheduled programing:rolleyes:

Later :cool:

I actually stopped watching Gas monkey because of him. He is a dick and I have heard that often from those who met him. He was a real jerk on the episode with Street Outlaws. I was hoping it was TV but maybe not. Jim

I actually stopped watching Gas monkey because of him. He is a dick and I have heard that often from those who met him. He was a real jerk on the episode with Street Outlaws. I was hoping it was TV but maybe not. Jim

I still laugh that he thought they won because he didn't know how reaction time worked.

He was also a jerk in the race with Roadkill, I think it's just him.

not

rained most of the day and really poured a couple of times, can't take the rods out in this crappy weather as they leak to bad.

did not go to the show :(

Later :cool:

Latest posts

Back