wantful

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZZ, i could replace the overheating flathead in the Earthmobile Model A sedan or the uninteresting 235 six in the "other" T bucket or replace the original 30 hp running gear in the '25 IH Phantom Phaeton (now roadster pickup) or another go at a speedster.

What happened to your Corvette-based creation?

What happened to your Corvette-based creation? .

Doc it's on a front burner. (in the driveway) Went from a single seater speedster to a single seater woody. Returned from a shakedown ride around the neighborhood a couple of weeks ago and had oil leaking from the front main seal. Another road test tomorrow. I'm pleased that you remember it. :)

Doc it's on a front burner. (in the driveway) Went from a single seater speedster to a single seater woody. Returned from a shakedown ride around the neighborhood a couple of weeks ago and had oil leaking from the front main seal. Another road test tomorrow. I'm pleased that you remember it. :)

We don't forget. You are just too quiet about all your exploits and projects.

Took me all day to fab new headlight brackets for the '42 pickup so when i got back to the woody it was dark.
I need full daylight to see what's going on with stuff i build when taking test rides :rolleyes: Will be putting up some pix of it soon.

We don't forget. You are just too quiet about all your exploits and projects.

E-man, I also missed all of your stories and pictures. My memories of your builds are fading. I try to lay the blame elsewhere, to suave my own conscience.

Yep no build threads from me. One step forward and two back at the snails pace i work at is not good reading. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back