Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I have avatars enabled now. I think they are defaulted at 100 x 100 pixels & have a limit of 20K. If u would like to use one but have trouble e-mail it to me, I'll make it the right size & e-mail it back to u. Or post it in the forum & I will download it from there & get it back to u. My e-mail addy is [email protected]

BoB

Go to "user cp" click on it. A screen will come up, choose avatar edit, another screen will come up, click on use custom avatar, (or something like that) then do a brouse just like any other picture you post.

Don

After you click on User CP, on the left side of the new screen will be settings and options. In there is edit avatar. Click on it, then click on use cusom avatar. Then brouse to put in a picture just like you always do. Close it out and when you do a new post, your avatar should be up.

Don

I feel kinda lost here, I thought I knew what I was doing, but,,,,I can't find where to add the avatar. Probably looking right at it. Just like when I cant find the katsup in the fridge and my wife points it out to me right in front.

here is how mine reads:
edit signature
edit e-mail & password
edit profile
edit options
edit profile picture

I'm still with you Don, My friend Jose Quervo is in the kitchen as well waiting.
LOLOLOL...

Latest posts

Back