new from MA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopshopcustoms

HI there- Im new to the board but not new to cars. I own and operate a shop in Woburn MA and look forward to chatting with others who love cars as much as I do. Ill try to post some pics of stuff Im working on too.

If anyone is going to the World of Wheels in Boston next weekend (January) stop by and introduce yourself!
I hope to meet some new pals and help people with any tech questions here. Thanks, LEnny

Welcome Lenny, glad to have ya here. I got all kinds of relatives in MA, NH and Vt. kinda the old country for me. I was the first in my family born out side on New England since 1629, but I guess I'm a rebel liket that.:D

Looking forward to pix of your rides.

thanks- Since I build stuff - some of the pics are gonna be my customers stuff but here is a smattering (I like that word...LOL) of whats going on in the shop now...

a 46 Ford coupe Im fixing the chop on- and doing body work and paint to....
new%20pics%20039.jpg

a Model A chop I did and paint(I like this one...!)
Model%20A%20002.jpg

Got more too - thats all for now. Enjoy :D

Welcome from another New Englander........................Nice stuff. I'm looking to go to the Boston show.............Got any tickets? (I'm not proud)!
I just chopped a '41 business coupe, looks a lot likt the '47. Keep those pictures coming...................

Welcome from another New Englander........................Nice stuff. I'm looking to go to the Boston show.............Got any tickets? (I'm not proud)!
I just chopped a '41 business coupe, looks a lot likt the '47. Keep those pictures coming...................
Wish I did- I need 5 for my staff to work at my booth! :p Ill have a Corvette (older of course) in or nezr my booth this year to show off some paint stuff if timing goes well. Feel free to look for the booth and stop by and say hello. Its usually easier to chat with me on Friday or Sat evening, but anytime you come by is great!

Hi all:

Ill be at the Boston World of Wheels this weekend (www.worldofwheels.com) so if you happen to be attending, feel free to stop by our booth and say hello! (and look at the Corvette we worked on)

Our booth is in "A" hall near where the stage used to be .
See you later! Lenny

Latest posts

Back