Heres mine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
I was in the witness protection program at an early age. You know how it is when you hang with bikers.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• daveycrockett.jpg
    daveycrockett.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 71
Bet the bike and cap are worth some money today. I have a Hoppalong Cassidy dish that I ate off of from the time I was about 4 until maybe 12 :eek: , it is one of the few things I have from my childhood. Everyday I would sit in front of the TV, watching Hoppalong, and eating on my dish. :) (I was easily entertained)

Don

Dated myself!

Bet the bike and cap are worth some money today. I have a Hoppalong Cassidy dish that I ate off of from the time I was about 4 until maybe 12 :eek: , it is one of the few things I have from my childhood. Everyday I would sit in front of the TV, watching Hoppalong, and eating on my dish. :) (I was easily entertained)

Don

Don,
I loved Hoppalong, The Cisco Kid, Zorro, Roy Rogers, Wanted Dead or Alive (Steve McQueen), Davey Crockett (Fess Parker), Have Gun - Will Travel (Richard Boone) & a few others my feeble mind will not recall. Guess I've *really* dated myself!?

BoB

Don,
I loved Hoppalong, The Cisco Kid, Zorro, Roy Rogers, Wanted Dead or Alive (Steve McQueen), Davey Crockett (Fess Parker), Have Gun - Will Travel (Richard Boone) & a few others my feeble mind will not recall. Guess I've *really* dated myself!?

BoB

I bet you guys would like my other site,
www.SkyRiverRanch.com

Alot of the metal work I do is western furniture. I have done years of business with guys just like you, wanting the simple cowboy way of life back.

Don

Hey I still got my Hoppy plate too, and a Howdy Doody cookie jar:D

There is a little store here in spokane called the Time Bomb, It's full cool old stuff from the 50's on up.Way cool place if you ever this way check it out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back