My nosy helper!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Doin' a lil maintenance on my truck & someone decided to pitch in! [ddd

BoB

Attachments

• helpr.jpg
    helpr.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 52
I know just how you feel. I have a parrot and he loves nothing better than to ride around on my shoulder and supervise.

I know just how you feel. I have a parrot and he loves nothing better than to ride around on my shoulder and supervise.

I've raised birds of all types! I once rescued a Sun Conure that nearly died in the summer heat, found it in my back yard! Nursed it back & it didn't like me but LOVED my wife... must have been a woman's bird that got loose. It went crazy when it heard her car coming up the driveway & wanted to be close to her when ever she was home... wouldn't give me the time of day! :eek:

BoB

I've raised birds of all types! I once rescued a Sun Conure that nearly died in the summer heat, found it in my back yard! Nursed it back & it didn't like me but LOVED my wife... must have been a woman's bird that got loose. It went crazy when it heard her car coming up the driveway & wanted to be close to her when ever she was home... wouldn't give me the time of day! :eek:

BoB

That's funny! I had a cockatiel that was just the opposite, it loved me and my boys, but wouldn't have anything to with my wife! It would sit on my shoulder while I was on the computer and pick at my hair and beard, and sometimes just snuggle it's head against my cheek. When the wife would get close, it would ruffle it's feathers and squawk! Really hated when it died, it was the best bird I ever owned. Haven't had but one since, and it was demon possessed! Gave up on them after that.

We don't have any chickens at the moment but there was more than a few times over the last couple years where I would look down while working under the lift in the garage and see a couple looking up at me! [cl

That's funny! I had a cockatiel that was just the opposite, it loved me and my boys, but wouldn't have anything to with my wife! It would sit on my shoulder while I was on the computer and pick at my hair and beard, and sometimes just snuggle it's head against my cheek. When the wife would get close, it would ruffle it's feathers and squawk! Really hated when it died, it was the best bird I ever owned. Haven't had but one since, and it was demon possessed! Gave up on them after that.

Funny... that's the way that bird was with my wife! It would preen her & even try to pick her teeth! :eek::eek::eek:

We don't have any chickens at the moment but there was more than a few times over the last couple years where I would look down while working under the lift in the garage and see a couple looking up at me! [cl

I love chickens but try to keep them outta the shop because I get tired of sweeping up chicken poop! Found a hidden nest in the shop last week where they'd laid over a dz eggs... I got robbed! [ddd

BoB

During grade school and Jr. High I worked summers on my Grandfather's turkey farm raising 25,000 birds a year. I learned to hate turkeys so much that I eat as as much turkey as I can just to get even.

Latest posts

Back