Kool Rat, under 3grand, 25 mpg

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brother, YER WHIP IS SICK!!!!!

This guy has a pretty sick whip too...

indiana_jones_1.jpg

still going!

the Ol' p/u is called "Plan B", cuz plan A wuz not executed well and has since been replaced! the truck is at my buddies shop getting a steering column and brake master en' s4#t! will post some more current pics next week!

Lookin good so far. My 38 is on a slightly modified S10 chassis. I am going full fendered on this one. Also using the same bed. Well, at least most of it. :D

still trying.

I have the steerin' done and the cab and bed mounted all new front binders, gotta do the back yet, scored a steel 40's era beer keg for fitty Samolians and the budget is now about 18 hunge. traded the bed I originally bout for it for the steering labor and parts with Rensselaer County Customs, because the bed was tooooooooo nice!;)

Too Cool

Hey was turned on to your build by tattoo freak ... I'm building a 39 Ford Moonshine Bandit ... Anyway you are doing awesome I end up changing my mind seems like all the time ... [S I have to ask what are u going to do with that 38 or 39 ford grill ??? If you want to sell it let me know... Seemd like u are on the right track awesome looking rusty rat... If you want to look at my build its called (39 Ford PU Moonshine Bandit AKA. (Booze Bandit)... I'll keep watching your build.... Keep the pics coming (The Outlaw) [P [cl

Moonshine is what this country was founded on!

will definitely check out your build, I will get some more recent pics up, decided to use the grill and hood sides. thanks!

Latest posts

Back