just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23crate"duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.''

look close, l don't think even duct tape can muffle this amount of stupid.

Later:cool:

I got stuck at the Baghdad airport because of a bunch of those screwdriver tips. They ran my tool bag 3 times. After each time though they would rummage thru it and kept taking tools out. I had no idea what they were doing, but they had shut down the security line. Finally they told me that there are bullets in my bag and I need to find them. I didn't know what they were talking about but I took everything out of it and spread it out on a table and they grabbed the little rubber holder with the tips all in a row and said "We thought this was a clip of bullets!" They were not happy. Took about 15 minutes :rolleyes:

I got stuck at the Baghdad airport because of a bunch of those screwdriver tips. They ran my tool bag 3 times. After each time though they would rummage thru it and kept taking tools out. I had no idea what they were doing, but they had shut down the security line. Finally they told me that there are bullets in my bag and I need to find them. I didn't know what they were talking about but I took everything out of it and spread it out on a table and they grabbed the little rubber holder with the tips all in a row and said "We thought this was a clip of bullets!" They were not happy. Took about 15 minutes :rolleyes:

years ago my buddy was in the usa visiting family when the wipermotor on my dodge van died. He got me one from a junkyard and took it back home in his handbag luggage. Part of wiring was still on, just for the looks on the x-ray :rolleyes: needless to say ,boarding took a while... :D

years ago my buddy was in the usa visiting family when the wipermotor on my dodge van died. He got me one from a junkyard and took it back home in his handbag luggage. Part of wiring was still on, just for the looks on the x-ray :rolleyes: needless to say ,boarding took a while... :D
Your buddy has a warped sense of humor. :D :D :D

82122305_10156856789677129_8823513377620885504_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back