Firefox problems?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Anybody else having problems with Firefox since their last update? Or maybe it was the last Windows update? My smiles won't work here anymore, another site I go to has a comments section after their articles which doesn't show up any more. Probably some other things I haven't noticed. Switched to Chrome, everything works fine. Win 10, 64 Bit.

Anybody else experiencing problems like this?[S

I've pretty much given up on FF. Tried everything I can find, nothing changes it. It's getting hoggy on my phone, too, couldn't even update it.
Looks like it's chrome for a while until it gets straightened out.

I've been away from my desktop a couple months but had been getting tired of FF too. I just got a new update installed but I use duck duck go as my main browser anyway so not sure if anything changed. Also got sick of windows constantly updating in the background and slowing my browser to a crawl so I had my IT guy turn off the windows updates.
I have used chrome on my phone but google is one of the biggest whores there is with your personal info

I'm not 100% sold that the web browsers are completely to blame for the frustrating way they work and how slow they all are.
FF and Chrome worked extremely well, on my computers, until about 4 months ago. There was an update on both computers that killed the responsiveness of both browsers and my IT guy and I have never got the lag out of either since.

Latest posts

Back