UPS brought me a present!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inked Monkey

Tarzan's tatted best friend
The UPS man dropped this beauty off at my house today. 2x2 edmunds intake and carbs for my 235 in my 52 chevy. I can't wait to put these babies on! I've always wanted to mess with a multi carb setup and now I have the chance. A big THANKS goes out to 22dodge! I couldn't be happier!!!:D :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 31
Those are really neat. You got a piece of hot rod history there. I love 6's with stuff like this on them.

Post some pictures when you get these installed.

Don

I'm addicted to multi carb setups. I'm already looking at converting the 64 to three deuces. A guy I know has a ?59? impala with a tunnel ram and two fours sticking out of the hood w/ velocity stacks. It looks SWEET!!!!!!!:D

Wow, great stuff. From everything I've read on the old stovebolts (since my panel has a 216, I've been researching my head off), you can get a heck of a boost from dual 1bbl carbs, or even switching to a single 4bbl, and a split manifold. Some say that the setup rivals the sound and power of the old Ford V8s. Can't wait to see it installed and hear about the difference (if any) it makes.

Latest posts

Back