The Rust Revival

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"pope" mobile

Jeff,
Thanks for the pictures. That green "Pope" mobile was *too* much!!!

BoB

Yeah crazy huh. I did not get a chance to talk with that gentleman, but I did look in the cab and the round part was actually part of an old sky tram from somewhere (kinda like the one San Antonio had a number of years back).

Chevelle

Tripper you can probably also appreciate this. The red Chevelle at the end of the pictures was REAL REAL NICE. Pro touring, very straight, nice brakes, interior, wheels, etc. You may recall that I have also had a couple of nice Chevelles. Anyway, him, the Willys, and a few other shiny cars were "parked" way down the street away from the main part of the show where the other rods (including the green "pope mobile") were parked right in the middle of town. How times have changed. The red chevelle probably had more cash tied up in the rear end (disk brakes) of the car than some of the other complete cars! - Jeff

Real piece of work!!!

Tripper you can probably also appreciate this. The red Chevelle at the end of the pictures was REAL REAL NICE. Pro touring, very straight, nice brakes, interior, wheels, etc. You may recall that I have also had a couple of nice Chevelles. Anyway, him, the Willys, and a few other shiny cars were "parked" way down the street away from the main part of the show where the other rods (including the green "pope mobile") were parked right in the middle of town. How times have changed. The red chevelle probably had more cash tied up in the rear end (disk brakes) of the car than some of the other complete cars! - Jeff

Jeff,
I was checkin' that Chevelle out!!! It's easy to spend $$$ on cars like that but doubtful u could *ever* get it all back out! That's why I like rats so much! Quick to build, kool & cheap & really fun!!! That Pope mobile cracks me up!!! Guy must be in the glass business... that windshield was a real piece of work!

BoB

Latest posts

Back