Mini lathe.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's definitely a great score ! I have a 9X20 and love it . I wish it had a mill setup like yours that's pretty cool . There are some great mini lathe forums with the info youy need to use a tread mill variable speed motor . I would like to try that myself one day , but right now my motor works fine .

My plan on the motors worked out perfectly. I called the guy this AM and asked if there was any way to get them any quicker and he called me back in about 2 hours and said come and get them. I've only got $78 in motor repairs and $31 in drive belts into this project.

Just need to get the motors mounted and do a little wiring and I can check this thing out and see what I can tear up. Always up for a challenge.

Tore anything up yet Pops? :confused: Hopefully not yourself! :)

Not yet Bama. I did get the motors mounted and wiring done. Everything seems to run smooth and quiet.

I had to go fix a leak around a skylight at my moms house. That turned into a nightmare.

I plan on trying the lathe out tomorrow.[cl[cl

Make some chips.

A few good ones to follow on you tube are, Mr Pete222, Ox tools, Metal tips & tricks

Latest posts

Back