welding classes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
many gunsmiths act like it is some sort of magical secret club that only worthy disciples can join. i call ********. it is a learned discipline just like any other craft.

I have a friend that single handedly built his own boat and then sailed the ****ing thing around the world. is he better or smarter than us? no but he is a heluva lot more motivated

the more i read.
the less i know
now i am wondering
best home workshop mig welder?
I just bought a Lincoln power mig 210 MP, because I think it's the best. http://lincolnelectric.com/en-us/equipment/multi-process-welders/Pages/power-mig-210-mp.aspx
It does everything, everywhere, has a type of "autoset" idea behind it, but has full adjustability too. It runs on 120v or 230v, MIG, TIG, or stick. It comes with a hose and flow meter, you just need the gas cylinder for MIG, unless you just want to do flux-core. Of course for stick welding, it comes with the stinger. You do have to buy extra stuff to do TIG with it, though.

It has adjustable wire run-in speed, induction, spot timing, etc. If you want, you just tell it what you're welding, and it sets it all up for you.

I just bought a Lincoln power mig 210 MP, because I think it's the best. http://lincolnelectric.com/en-us/equipment/multi-process-welders/Pages/power-mig-210-mp.aspx
It does everything, everywhere, has a type of "autoset" idea behind it, but has full adjustability too. It runs on 120v or 230v, MIG, TIG, or stick. It comes with a hose and flow meter, you just need the gas cylinder for MIG, unless you just want to do flux-core. Of course for stick welding, it comes with the stinger. You do have to buy extra stuff to do TIG with it, though.

It has adjustable wire run-in speed, induction, spot timing, etc. If you want, you just tell it what you're welding, and it sets it all up for you.
that looks great
i have no idea how much my classes are going to cost or how much i will have left over
but if i can at all swing it
that looks like something i will be able to use for a long long time.

the 27 has a ton of welds i wanna clean up
and i wanna drop the floor 4 inches
and make a fake rag top for the cab
and simply throw away the sides of the pickups bed and make new nice ones
and
and

Latest posts

Back