36 Dodge truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the frame finished with a little paint , reassembly has begun , and i'm happy !
HPIM1051.jpg

HPIM1050.jpg

HPIM1049.jpg

HPIM1044.jpg

HPIM1070.jpg

I still have to do a little bit of mount positioning , but you can get the look of things anyway . I can't wait to get the correct wheels and tires in , then I will know for sure if I have the stance right , I think i'm pretty close now .

HPIM1080.jpg

HPIM1084.jpg

HPIM1083.jpg

HPIM1082.jpg

HPIM1081.jpg

Two days of body work on the bed , and now it's time for a little block sanding . I'm very happy with the way the bed turned out , about 3/4 sheet of 18g. and a little angle iron and we have a bed ! The bed is 48" long , shorter than stock but longer than what we started with . I think it will be proportionant to the truck .

HPIM1085.jpg

HPIM1086.jpg

HPIM1087.jpg

HPIM1088.jpg

The final color will be the urethane flatz hot rod black with the 30% sheen . I want to thank everyone for all the complements , I wish I had the skills of some of the great builders on here , my work would be a whole lot faster for sure ! But it's fun and that's what it's all about anyway .

Latest posts

Back