some sheet metal art

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
made these over the weekend at the Indy motorama. they are for sale as well

DSCN5259.jpg

DSCN5260.jpg

DSCN5261.jpg

DSCN5263.jpg

DSCN5264.jpg

DSCN5266.jpg

DSCN5267.jpg

DSCN5268.jpg

DSCN5262.jpg

it has been a long time since i have updated this thread. i was asked to teach a bead rolling class by Baileigh industrial a while back, so it is coming up in a few weeks so i figured it was time to start practicing and and getting ready for the class. i really like Max Grundy's art work so i contacted him and asked if i could use some of his art work to do some panels for my own collection, thye turned out killer. here are some pics from my panels from today

gas mask right after i finished rolling it

after i framed it, painted the frame OD green and a brown mat to give it the military feel

Grundy mushroom cloud

grundy flying eye in space

my buddy John was telling me about this old design and i decided it would look cool on the shop wall, so i did the screaming hand

and some lettering, nothing special

and an ohio (cincinnati) design since its where i am

Very Nice......should impress the baJesus out of em...

If it doesn't.....tell them to show you better....lol....Nice work...

OK....I'm diggin the last one...the fueler one....

so how much is that one going for?? Might be interested in a little wall art....my office is rather drab and it might look nice next to the RR Studios print I have.....:D

Too much to spend for my office at work....so I'll have to

the fuel mask is $75 not framed, and $100 framed plus shipping

see where I might find some room at the house.....since my in laws have moved in my "office" has turned into my father in laws "space" so he can watch his sports and not tie up the tv in the living room....lol....so..have to ask the wife... :eek:

OK....close enough....

10x14 , i would have to get a frame for it so i dont know those dimensions

I'll ask the wife when I know she's in a really good mood..lol....then tell her holding up a shot of the art work..."wouldn't this look really cool right here" and see what she says....lol....need to find a place it would get the most attention...lol....:D I'll tell her its a "conversation piece"....like the books on the coffee table in the living room.....:D

How about some info on this class? I would like to take some sheet metal classes.

the class this month is full , but it is being held at baileigh industrial in mantiwoc WI. it is a day long metal shaping class, and i am doing a section on bead rolling

Latest posts

Back