New Welder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes bought it, and I don't know yet haven't got to use it. the last one was a Miller Dip Pack 250, lost it in the divorce, I hope this Lincolin does as good of job, picked up some 8/3 cable today for the cord.

Last edited:
Your ex-wife into welding?????

yes bought it, and I don't know yet haven't got to use it. the last one was a Miller Dip Pack 250, lost it in the divorce, I hope this Lincolin does as good of job, picked up some 8/3 cable today for the cord.

My ex just burned all of my stuff.....:eek:

10-4......

Sorry, thought you were in the class.....if you do that well now, you'll impress the heck out of the guys when you get there...[cl

"She got the gold mine I got the shaft" [S
I've been married 41 years (same woman) never divorced :) :( :)

Sounds like you need to rent until you find that

Heck after giving 2 houses away you just don't feel pain anymore! so a garage full of stuff is the knife in the heart!!

special lady....I feel your pain....I found the right gal 32 years ago....she only burns the toast occasionally...LOL

Latest posts

Back