Another Boredom Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
IMG_20130219_155548_898_zps217a91ef.jpg

IMG_20130219_155559_192_zpsbf331bd4.jpg

Meet the new family pet. His name is "Rusty". He is house broken, very loyal, and a heck of a watch dog. He is not much of a snuggler, but man does he love to play!!

Funny.....my wife was hounding me for a bird feeder...

Told me you can make one out of wood.....thought about it....went into the barn and found a few old license plates and in 20 or 25 minutes had her a bird feeder....:D Took it in the house and hung it up while she was out shopping.....
Wasn't exactly what she was expecting...but a bird feeder non the less..she just kinda stared at it...said.."oh, that's different"...lol...:D (different good or different bad...not sure)

The puppy looks very cool by the way.....

Attachments

• bird feeder 2 16 13.jpg
    bird feeder 2 16 13.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
that is a very interesting bird feeder Sarge!! I could go for that! I have seen some mighty fine bird houses and what not made from car parts!

The pup here will be another one of those projects that is never really done. I had an idea to use a couple of those solar lights and put in his head to light him up at night! I thought that would be kind of neat!

Told me you can make one out of wood.....thought about it....went into the barn and found a few old license plates and in 20 or 25 minutes had her a bird feeder....:D Took it in the house and hung it up while she was out shopping.....
Wasn't exactly what she was expecting...but a bird feeder non the less..she just kinda stared at it...said.."oh, that's different"...lol...:D (different good or different bad...not sure)
The puppy looks very cool by the way.....

Sarge, those go for big bucks at the flea markets around here! Bird houses and feeders made from old tags and wood are popular.

Neverdone, that would have been a good mascot for that semi pro sports team from Birmingham a few years back, the Birmingham Steel Dogs!

And some red LED lights in the eyes would be cool! Kind of a devil dog look! [ddd

I agree on the eyes...

Have to find a way to incoporate some solar lites.....that would be excellent....
Bama.....are you kidding me about going for big bucks???? I was trying to get her goat......maybe I need to rethink this...LOL

I showed my wife the bird house and she said cool [cl

Funny thing is that I just posted a set of Michigan plates over in the Parts for Sale category... maybe 5 minutes ago.

I will see if anyone is interested before I go and cut up the early plates (65-76) that I have.

So it sounds like its a go for trying to get some lights in him..... I will have to look more into what it would take for me to do that.

I also have a couple other ideas I am playing with for him.

Latest posts

Back