Undead Sleds / Rat Rods Rule - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Sleepers, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Go Back   Undead Sleds / Rat Rods Rule - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Sleepers, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! > The "BS" Lounge

The "BS" Lounge Off topic posts & general stuff with no category! You talkin' to ME?!?!?!

Old 05-16-2019, 04:48 PM
Older and more rusted every day!

Default It's monkey time!!!

So I went to Home Depot today & there was a tatted up woman there... including on her face & forehead! I saw something on her shoulder & lo & behold it was a small monkey in a lil monkey diaper. Maybe the circus is in town?!?

BoB
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monkey.jpg (117.4 KB, 57 views)

RRR on Facebook
RRR on Twitter
Wanted: Ratty '35 Olds coupe!
Old 05-16-2019, 05:02 PM
The Rat Captain

Talking Wallmart Compitision

Monkey time
Old 05-16-2019, 06:03 PM
Rocket Surgeon

I hate it when my monkey craps in my hair.

1937 Chevy Coupe
1938 Chevy Sedan
Old 05-16-2019, 08:07 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

No offense to those that have tats, but I just donít get them. My Mom would about beat my rear if I marked on myself with an ink pen, so I never had any desire to mark myself permanently. Most just look nasty to me unless they are tiny. Not my place to judge those that have them, if they make you happy thatís all that matters.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:40 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamamav View Post
No offense to those that have tats, but I just don’t get them. My Mom would about beat my rear if I marked on myself with an ink pen, so I never had any desire to mark myself permanently. Most just look nasty to me unless they are tiny. Not my place to judge those that have them, if they make you happy that’s all that matters.
It's become a generational thing Bama.
I've know some old ladies(Old as in age) that had some small tats but they were rare and most had checkered pasts of some sort.
Plus, as my grandfather was a judge we went by the collar and cuffs code. If you had to go to court you could wear a long sleeve shirt and tie to cover them all up.
I read an interesting article that was of the opinion that people didn't get tats to make themselves more attractive, but to make them selves stand out from the crowd.
I think there is a truth in that.
And... No monkey for me. Thank you.
Torchie
Torchie
Old 05-17-2019, 06:31 AM

I have none but my Wife has 1 and my Daughter has a few. My Wife's is the paw print of a dog we lost and my Daughter has a few that symbolize things. Hearts in the color of our family members birthday, a small poem for my Mom and Dad and a couple meaningful of dogs she had. I don't get the full sleeve thing or just all over your body. Plus they are not cheap at all. I have know people complaining of not having any money but a couple weeks later show me a huge tat they just got. Jim
Old 05-17-2019, 06:50 AM

I use to want a tat when I was a teenager, use to draw them on myself with color pens. I have zero tats. My 3 daughters however each have the same roman numerals, the date of their mothers passing three years ago.

There are young people walking around today with insane tatoos, especially the face and head ones. 30 years from now when they look in the mirror I think they are going to be very sorry.
Old 05-17-2019, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarat View Post
30 years from now when they look in the mirror I think they are going to be very sorry.
This is so true. We have a guy in town that his entire face and head is tattooed. Jim
Old 05-17-2019, 08:44 AM
Rusty Rat Rodder

my grandmother tricked me into not getting one. i don't regret it at all. i'm like bama i don't care if you have them or not.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:31 AM
Older and more rusted every day!

I've lived in Austin & Mrs Tripper still has a real estate office there. It's a really hip town & most of the youngsters are sporting tats! I don't have any but dig many of the beautiful ones I see... nearly anyone in Austin that serves food has at least one sleeve! Always wanted one but could never find any that were cool enough (for me) to get but if I did it would definitely have to be car orientated! But at my age considering how much they cost... what would be the point... I spend all my $$$ on car parts!

Monkey... no thanks!

BoB

RRR on Facebook
RRR on Twitter
Wanted: Ratty '35 Olds coupe!