Happy birthday corpo !!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forbigpicture

Please stand by.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORPO !!!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• fdaccb4197c3bf4beb5432a70e5abb86.jpg
    fdaccb4197c3bf4beb5432a70e5abb86.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 39
Jeeze thanks guys!

I feel bad I didnt notice sooner, thanks for the well wishes. Life is crazy as you all know. Im just now entering into the final phase of the renovations on the house I bought 3 years ago... Shocker buying a foreclosed house built in 1898 had problems...

Truck has been on the jack stands since then. My life has transitioned to a phase of wood work rather than working with steel but Ill get back to it one of these days.

Im a father now, my little girl is 8 months, happy and healthy so very thankful for that.

I dont have much to contribute on here these days but I do check in a few times a week, just dont have much to say. I also think after the whole photobucket debacle I just never got back into posting things up. Dont even know what people are using to host photos, last time I checked I cant even get my photos out of photobucket without watermarks on them...

hope all is well with you guys!

In 2020 my truck is getting some road time, I promise, maybe even a car show.. it still hasnt been to one.. lol

Happy belated birthday. Nice to get an update from you. You are a busy man. Congrats on the little one. Have fun with the rat rod next summer.

Latest posts

Back