Unsupervised

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Some times I feel that I should not be left in my shop to play around unsupervised. [S [S :D

I was playing around yesterday and did this. Since you know I am an avid RC enthusiast I decided why push my mower? I harvested a set of power wheels motor gear boxes, made them fit to some HF $4 hand truck wheels, couple pneumatic casters and WWAAALLLLAAaa!!! My one RC radio has the ability to run with dual motor steering. So it should operate like a zero turn. Just need to finish up the back gearbox mounts so it doesn't stress the deck and lean the wheels in. Next up then I need to build servo mount plates so I can operate the motor throttle and such and kill switch and....... ahhh whatever....

IMG_20140820_203240_086_zpsztkh8cn8.jpg

IMG_20140820_203251_483_zpsgo4wbvjn.jpg

That's pretty sweet... I vote for more unsupervised time!

"Some times I feel that I should not be left in my shop to play around unsupervised."
I agree
Those rear tires should have been wider [ddd
Video demo when done [P

That's cool. Where you putting the batteries?? Maybe a little trailer it can pull behind. If I remember right, my sons' Hot Wheels would go about half an hour then need a recharge. Maybe a small lawn tractor battery would work. Nice work.

well the first run attempt worked but failed at the same time. No video to show yet. It was running fine then smoke some wires from the receiver to the ESCs..... :( need to regroup...

Latest posts

Back