5th annual BLACKTOP BASH - October 16th - Lewisburg, OH

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Eyed Devil

Devil's Advocate
It's back again for the big number FIVE!!!

Come join us for our annual show / open house / party extravaganza... Live music from two bands, local favorites Suckerpunch and rockin' tunes by The Professors. DJ Chad will also be spinning music throughout the day. The grill will be fired up and ready to go with our "famous" BBQ bologna sandwiches, grilled porkchops, beans, cornbread and plenty more! - Git yer belly full and see some cool rides. Hot rods, customs, motorcycles of all kinds - there's a little bit of everything throughout the course of the day... Check out the shop as well as other vendors and what they have to offer. Painters & pinstripers will be working throughout the day. Lots of door prizes and cool junk to give away, and of course there is always some rubber sacrificed to the god of speed...

This is a fun, laid-back type of event open to anyone who wants to come out for a good time. Call a buddy, bring a friend! No admission fee, so bring yer broke ass and have some fun!!! See ya there!

blacktop_no5.jpg

I'll be there. Some of you local guys should check this out. Last blowout of the year for the Scroungers CC crew. We will be driving up from Ky if anyone is south of us and want to tag along down the highway. The guys at Sinister put on a hell of a show..

Benny...I can't find the address on Google Maps...does this work?...: from I-75 south to 70 west to 503 north to 40?

:D Me and Johnny was talking today about the pulled pork from a few years ago. I'll be there again for sure. Always a great time!

Latest posts

Back