Detroit, and Kalamazoo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey hey....... the kalamazoo swap was last wkend. its not the same as detroit auto rama.. unless theres two different swaps. im goin to detroit autorama too.... next yr my rat truck will show [cl

Cool.......!!!

hey hey....... the kalamazoo swap was last wkend. its not the same as detroit auto rama.. unless theres two different swaps. im goin to detroit autorama too.... next yr my rat truck will show [cl

You sound excited.....that's cool too!! good luck with the rat truck.....[cl

been out the loop for a while building cars. i use to have a shop back in the day..... with fads changing an stuff i closed in 2006. now im back building for myself again an crusing with my dad an his 39 ford coupe:cool:

I'll be in the basement with my son and our 39 Plymouth along with a few freinds from the Belleville area. 61 Ford econoline pickup and van, and 52 Ford gasser. Ive been to many Detroit Autorama's but it's my first year entering a car.

Attachments

• 1130011747a.jpg
    1130011747a.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 11
  • 0618011607.jpg
    0618011607.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 13
  • rat49.jpg
    rat49.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 13
  • gasser50.jpg
    gasser50.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 14
kalamazoo swap

went last wk and was not that impressed this year, I did buy a 37 car dash with good gauges for $140 but other than that I was a little dissapointed

I'll have my '36 Chevy in the basement.

Attachments

• 102_0020_00.jpg
    102_0020_00.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 7
I'll be in the basement with my son and our 39 Plymouth along with a few freinds from the Belleville area. 61 Ford econoline pickup and van, and 52 Ford gasser. Ive been to many Detroit Autorama's but it's my first year entering a car.

Well, I was there and saw allot of cool cars including your crew ! I thought with my short term memory that I recognized your cars from this thread! BUT I ask the guy that owns the 52 gasser if he was on RRR and he said NO, so I thought maybe I was all confused on who you where!
Well anyway allot of cool stuff to look at and had a good time!
Sorry I missed you and any others from here that was there!

I was there on Saturday, saw jcdvw66's truck and group, talked for a while with his bud, but he was out lookin around. We enjoyed the basement the most, again this year, it just seemed to be more fun and friendlier.
We're talking about trying to have my RPU done for next year and my son wants to show his custom Kawi. If all works out, I would like to set up a RRR meet and greet, like I saw there for the hamb.
Hey Dirtyrat, did you get any pics of that COE in the corner ?

Pics of the Cab over

I'm going to post another 95 pics on my other thread as well, but here is the COE

Attachments

• 069.JPG
    069.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back