Honey Do vs Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burgerman

Honey Do's get in the way of progress in the shop. What's holding up your build.

Mine today are new door casing plus fix the mail box.

Attachments

• 20190217_141617.jpg
    20190217_141617.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190217_142837.jpg
    20190217_142837.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190217_150036.jpg
    20190217_150036.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 34
single and happy

money, time,snow and the shop is full of other projects,,,[S

dam how l need a 8Ox8O shop to build the cars so l can put the finished ones in the other shop.

Later:cool:

I too am being held up with weather and money. Also the winter makes me lazier than normal. We also have dome never ending home improvements. Jim

money, time,snow and the shop is full of other projects,,,[S

dam how l need a 8Ox8O shop to build the cars so l can put the finished ones in the other shop.

Later:cool:

I too am being held up with weather and money. Also the winter makes me lazier than normal. We also have dome never ending home improvements. Jim

All of the above plus a few others......:eek:
Keep on keeping on....
Torchie

Trying to get our old house ready to sell. Took almost 6 months to redo and finish everything, but on the last of it. ....I hope.

After that, it's a kitchen renovation in our current house. Outdoor pizza/bread oven. Built ins for the dinning room. Replacing several doors. Re-skin an out building. Ceiling for my shop. And the on going keep the cars I have running.

On the plus side, I did get to do some metal fab recently to patch up the Caddy after hitting that snowplow.... seriously, I was having a blast! [;)

life gets in the way that and rain. when it does stop raining it never gets to dry up enough to get anything to the shop to try to finish it.

All the above! No time,no money,bad weather,aches and pains, you name it. Been thinking about selling out everything and getting out of the hobby altogether.:eek: Doubt I will, but have had the thought.

All the above! No time,no money,bad weather,aches and pains, you name it. Been thinking about selling out everything and getting out of the hobby altogether.:eek: Doubt I will, but have had the thought.

I have thought about that many times and more often as I age. However, I believe working on cars is good for me and probably for most of us. It keeps us active and keeps are minds going having to think things through. I just farm out selective thing that I know I will pay for in aches and pains. Most upper stuff I do but under the car, not as much. Jim

Latest posts

Back