7th Annual Redneck Rumble Sept 14-15

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the swap meet as full on fri. like it is on sat. I've usually go on sat. only. Thought about going both days this year.

Wish I could be there hoping to go next year my buddy that helped me build my truck is from Lebanon, TN an wants to go back we'll have his 34 Ford done by then have to much fun an we'll see ya next year

Last year I couldn't leave to go get my second load because everybody was going through my stuff as fast as I could unload it. That was at noon .

I'll be there with my new frame I'm building and a mill for sale plus some other goodies.

so ****ed. i was on my way there but so many problems with the bike on the trailer ( straps just would not stay tight weirdest **** ive seen ) i oppted to turn around and miss it. trailering a bike in the dark is no pic nic. but i hope to get an earier start next year and make it

We just got in from the Rumble. WOW what a great show! Someone said there were over 3000 cars there. I know we had a great time. [cl[cl[cl

WOW!

Just got home from The Rumble. AWESOME! Great show. So many cars and parts! This is my second year but NOT my last. I'm 68 years old and this is, by far, the greatest I've ever attended.[cl

One thing that impressed me was how well the show is run. Very organized and the guys in charge were pleasant and friendly. Good job!:D

I really enjoyed meeting some of you RRR guys. Now I can put faces with the names. if you haven't, you really owe it to yourself to attend next year.

Fun...fun...fun...:):):)
Lynn

Got home about an hour ago. Show was a lot bigger than last year. Took a while to find a place to park early saturday morning. Shakey56, we live so close but still havent met. LOL
Tim

:Dwent yesterday with the family had a blast first demo derby for the kids and the cars were out of sight.my wife is now sure theres an underground of adult adhd guys like me that will never finish a car[cl and my 14 year old daughter still cant figure out awsome wheels on a pos car but my son and i were in hog heaven...:D

Latest posts

Back