Get up, let's go! Car show today! Berry AL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Ain't it funny if you're a car guy or girl, getting out of bed can be tough, but if there's a car show that day, you're up before the chickens! I got up at 6AM, washed the Lincoln for her first outing this year, took a bath myself, now here at 7:30 AM I'm headed a whopping 3 miles to town for a car show! Now if those pesky thunderstorms will hold off until late this afternoon, it should be a good day![cl[cl[cl

woa ,, never mind thats beside B-ham thats a little further than I want to travel right this min.. I'll just look at the pictures [P[P[P

Yea I just googled it . I was thinking Berry Dale but I think thats in Florida . thats not that far from me ... but thats a couple of 3 hours away for me .. the way I drive might even be 4 :D up by Birmingham

Some pics from today. Turnout was a disappointing 30 cars, we had over 100 last year. :( Weather was one thing, had thunderstorms move through late last night/early this morning, lot of folks figured it was going to rain and stayed home. It wasn't advertised as well this year either, don't know what happened there. I volunteered to help run it next year, we'll see if that happens.

This was the show winner

Second place

Third place

Mine

Nice little show anyway. Yep, next year more advertising and here's an idea.
Get the whole community involved. Garage bands, pet show, arts and crafts,
kids dance schools, bake sale, that sort of thing. Could be twice a year too like Goodguys.

wow , nice pictures ,, your right about the threat of rain ,,, if its a hint of it most will not even bring the cars out ... or come .. or cold out , I hate doing anything in the cold ..

That is a Street Beasts 34 Ford. He ordered the kit and assembled it himself, farming out only the paint and upholstery. It is a nice car.

Nice little show anyway. Yep, next year more advertising and here's an idea.
Get the whole community involved. Garage bands, pet show, arts and crafts,
kids dance schools, bake sale, that sort of thing. Could be twice a year too like Goodguys.

Yeah Eman, I don't know what happened this year. We had arts and crafts like always, but even the turnout was lower there. Last year we had bands playing Friday night and Saturday, this year they only had one band Friday night. Even the carnival attendance was down, we just got home from supper and met part of them leaving out, even though they were supposed to be there until 10 PM tonight.

City hall acted uninterested this year, they usually push this event for weeks, this year, they didn't advertise it at all. Even the Mayor didn't show up, either.[S There was talk that next year we will only have the car show, we will see.

That is a Street Beasts 34 Ford. He ordered the kit and assembled it himself, farming out only the paint and upholstery. It is a nice car.

I have one of them catalogs myself .. I had sho-nuff thoughts of selling my vette and getting one myself , but I talked myself out of it .. 10,000 for a body and I could get the rest myself ,but , I cant finish nothing I seem to start before I buy something else so it would be sitting here in my shed too :D

Latest posts

Back