Get up, let's go! Car show today! Berry AL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as well YT, they went bankrupt a few years back. Lots of bad info about them on the web. As far as I know, Frank got everything he was supposed to without any problems when He bought his.

I was thinking of the Victorian car I think it was a chevy sedan late 30s 2 door lots of back seat room nice fenders like the yellow one .. . but I bought a 27 T-Bucket from Nebraska Speedway years ago .. the glass wasnt nothing , but buying the acceseries was going to bankrupt me so I sold it ... I got to thinking it may be the same on this car so I chickend out.. Me , myself , and I do a lot of talking , some time we do good and dont even know it :D

thanks for sharing the pics mav. i wish i could have made it but i work half a day on saturday. yankee your gonna have to make it to the cruze'n on the square this year in oct. always a great show.

thanks for sharing the pics mav. i wish i could have made it but i work half a day on saturday. yankee your gonna have to make it to the cruze'n on the square this year in oct. always a great show.

If all goes well And my prayers are answered , I will have a new job by then and maybe some time off .. so who knows ??? I may get to go to a lot of cars shows :D

26T is right, I think there were over 400 cars there last year, it's a huge show for downtown, really has outgrew the area. 3rd Sat in October, only about 30-35 miles west of Birmingham, you really ought to try to come. I've been the last 5 years, it's one I try not to miss.

I'll remind you when it gets closer. Would love for you to hang out with me for the day, maybe 26T will be off that day and could come too.

I would bring my son too , he has as much work in my future rat rod as I do. and he loves cars too . He is in the process of re-painting a 1964 M37 , he has took off fenders and doors , bed , and finally go it running pretty good . so he will move to the body work now..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back