Oregon rat rods

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taverncustom

Banned
is there a rat rod meet and greet here in oregon if not we should start one.

I know there are lots of rat rods in oregon so it could be a good turn out.

You need to hook up with the Lugnutz Car Club ([email protected]) who put on the Ratrod-O-Rama in Grants Pass or contact the Divebombers Garage at www.divebombersgarage.com Obviously you didn't see the write up about the show in Ol' Skool Rodz magazine? A close friend of mine built one of the cars featured in the write up. He sold it but it's the "38" flamed Citroen in the article. Not your run of the mill rat rod! From what I know, these guys are really active up there.

Thunder1

Maybe we could compile a list of all the rat rod events in Oregon? I don't know, maybe spread the word a little more. I have been asked a bunch of times about shows and I really only know whats going on in my local area.

Roseburg is in the same southern region so it ought to be easy enough to find these guys. Contacting The Divebombers Garage a.k.a. Chris' Hotrodz Shop in Medford Oregon would be your best bet. I know about the Divebombers Garage website through a good friend in Selma, Oregon who used to hang around with a few of these same people.

http://www.divebombersgarage.com/

Thunder

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back