Snow white

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
So not sure if everyone knows but I sold my 67 Cadillac a couple weeks ago so I can pick up hey 60. We are hoping the 60 was going to be an easy project like this in 67 was oh, but that's not the case. We have named this Cadillac Snow White since it is white with white interior. Thought it was kind of fitting. We got the car home and started looking it over and turns out the radiator had froze and broke and feel the block full of water. So I have been in the hunt for an engine. I believe I have found a 8.1 and a 4 L 80 e combination out of a GMC School Bus. Here are a couple quick pictures of the car I will get some better ones tonight when I get home and then I will also post a link to the video of us getting the car out of the barn it was in and a little quick video of me going over what the plans are for the car

https://youtu.be/8ilJMKvYdnU

https://youtu.be/wMvcD1X3FnY

Attachments

• 0320201028_HDR_2.jpg
    0320201028_HDR_2.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 0323201956.jpg
    0323201956.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 0323201956_HDR.jpg
    0323201956_HDR.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 0323201957c.jpg
    0323201957c.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 0323201957b.jpg
    0323201957b.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 23
Cool Caddy. I subscribed.
Details of the second car you pulled out hooked to the back of the Caddy. You know the one with "no value".

Cool Caddy. I subscribed.
Details of the second car you pulled out hooked to the back of the Caddy. You know the one with "no value".

Hahahaha, its a 30 model A coupe. It will be running and driving in stock form

Snow White. My god! I instantly get this song playing in my head! (A very successful local band from the 80's. Maybe your girls will like it.)

SNOW WHITE

- Shame about the dead 390.

- Sedan Deville. I doubt any other grille or skirts will fit.

- I like your videos. Where do you get your soundtracks?

Snow White. My god! I instantly get this song playing in my head! (A very successful local band from the 80's. Maybe your girls will like it.)

SNOW WHITE

- Shame about the dead 390.

- Sedan Deville. I doubt any other grille or skirts will fit.

- I like your videos. Where do you get your soundtracks?

I found a grill for it!!!

The skirts I'm still hoping the original ones pop up

I'm not to sad bout the engine. Mo power os always better!!

Thanks the music is stuff i found on youtubes music library for content creators

My dad had a '60 Coupe De Ville back in the day... man was he ever proud of that car! That sucker would eat highway!!! [ddd

Great catch! [cl

BoB

My dad had a '60 Coupe De Ville back in the day... man was he ever proud of that car! That sucker would eat highway!!! [ddd

Great catch! [cl

BoB

There's a lot of car there to be proud of LOL.

My dad's coming by today and check out the engines in the buses that we were looking at and they're turned out to be a 5.7 Vortec. Which I think is going to work just fine. Should pull itself down the road no problem

Well I struggled yesterday but I got the engine out. The Driveline slip yoke was stuck in the back of the transmission so I ended up having to crawl under the car and cut it out with a grinder. Not my idea of fun I've never had an engine fight me that hard to come out of a car. But it is out and going to get cleaned up and ready for its new engine this week

https://youtu.be/nzGDxMjMai0

Attachments

• 0329201804_HDR.jpg
    0329201804_HDR.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 0329201501_HDR.jpg
    0329201501_HDR.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back