1950's Therm-A-Chest Cooler N.O.S. !!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Eyed Devil

Devil's Advocate
This is a vintage Knapp-Monarch Co. "Therm-A-Chest" cooler made in St. Louis, MO. This is truly a N.O.S. cooler - NEVER used! It was removed from storage in a closed Western Auto Parts store where it had been since new. The instruction manual and bottle opener are still in place. There is some shelf wear from being moved around over the years, but it is in amazing condition for it's age. The paint still has a great gloss to it, and would look even better with a little polishing. The chrome handle is in great shape and works smoothly. The seal on the lid (which is usually the worst area on these old coolers) is in great shape and gives a good seal. The drain lid is in place and attached.

You will be hard pressed to find an original cooler as nice as this one, yet alone the fact it has never been used. Be the first to put some cold brews in it or add it to your collection. Way cool either way! $175 shipped to your door. Feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks...

CIMG1885.jpg

CIMG1886.jpg

CIMG1889.jpg

CIMG1892.jpg

CIMG1890.jpg

CIMG1893.jpg

Nice cooler! I picked one up exactly like it but missing the tray and instructions on an auction for $7. Everyone really likes it when I take it places. Great Find!

Latest posts

Back