Ugliest snow plow rigs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screwed up pics again

Attachments

• snow 2014 001.jpg
    snow 2014 001.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 77
  • snow 2014 002.jpg
    snow 2014 002.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 68
  • snow 2014 005.jpg
    snow 2014 005.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 52
That loader may be ugly, but I sure could use it...my banks are getting too high for my little blade on my tractor

Attachments

• Xmas 09 075 (Medium).jpg
    Xmas 09 075 (Medium).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 39
I've got pictures of the baddest. 1946 Ford 1 1/2 ton Marmon Herrington 4-wheel drive snow blower. Sold it to a guy is Caspar Wyoming.

I tried to buy one something like this just for the cab a few years ago. The owner thought it was worth a mint because it had a flathead in it. It's still rotting away next to the road.

Blue

[QUOTE

I tried to buy one something like this just for the cab a few years ago. The owner thought it was worth a mint because it had a flathead in it. It's still rotting away next to the road.

Blue[/QUOTE

A good M/H Ford isn't cheap.

[QUOTE

Blue[/QUOTE

A good M/H Ford isn't cheap.

Around my part of the state junk yards are popping up all over, and they are giving $300 for car bodys, so nothing has been saved around here ,, :( And you see them in the junkyard and they wont sell any parts or nothing ,, even got a big sign (will not sell parts ) Makes ya sick and mad at the same time :mad:

My wife was out driving down the interstate (Portland or Seattle area- I forget which) when it started to snow lightly. Suddenly she realized cars were coming at her - they were freaked out by the snow, so just turned around and started going the wrong direction down the interstate!

So yeah, I can imagine that's how they plow snow out there! [cl

I don't have a plow rig, but did get to help the neighbor re-fab his plow for his S10. It started life as a plow for a garden tractor but, over the years, has gotten bigger and better.

Latest posts

Back