New interior for pops!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronnysplymouth

My brother is an upholsterer and decided to redo my dads old Ranger (not a rat rod I know) seats and door panels for Xmas...........the rat rod connection here is he is gonna do my Plymouths interior for me so here is his work.

Looks really good!

Ron,
That looks really good! Pops has to be pleased! Can't wait to see the door panels finished!

BoB

Looks great, should make Pops happy. Make sure to post pix of your car when its done. If I ever need upholstery work looks like the short drive to the Tri Cities would be worth it.

Hey that looks really nice. Is your interior already designed? It sure seems handy to have a trim guy in the family.

Nope, I'm just gonna turn him loose on mine once it gets to that point...........he's pretty stoked about having the freedom to do what he wants with it...............................between the two of us there is no phase of car building we cannot do from fabrication to paint..........

Ron,
That looks really good! Pops has to be pleased! Can't wait to see the door panels finished!

BoB

um, they are finished......just were not installed in that pic. and yes pops is very pleased, he bought this little truck to pull behind his rv and since then we have rebuilt the engine, painted inside and out and now new interior so he will have a dependable little truck thay looks good out on the road

Latest posts

Back