What does a Rat Rodder look like? Show us your mug shot!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll play along, its nice to put faces to names.

Here's me and the wife on our way to get my y block from Nebraska.

Untitled by ratrodfanbobcat, on Flickr

Me and my little one working on my pickup this past summer, not the rat truck though lol.

And here's me with my stepson and my son under the belly of a big plane in a museum.

1208131803-01.jpg Here's me around just two of my favorite things in life ,,,Old trucks and (Krispy Cream ) Doughnuts [dr

i have seen that truck on my way to mobile.

That's where it is ...its on airport blvd. before you get to hospital.. I didn't have a chance to see the inside of it but I did notice it had a sunroof in it , and it looked like they done a nice job on it . Loved to had seen it at daylight ,, maybe one day Ill get back down that way and see it . Its about $30 in gas and a hr & 50 min. away from me .1208131808-00.jpg

i've seen it in day light passing through, it's 2 1/2 to 3 hours from me, if i remember right.

That's where it is ...its on airport blvd. before you get to hospital.. I didn't have a chance to see the inside of it but I did notice it had a sunroof in it , and it looked like they done a nice job on it . Loved to had seen it at daylight ,, maybe one day Ill get back down that way and see it . Its about $30 in gas and a hr & 50 min. away from me .View attachment 105079

They have a truck like that at the Krispy Kream in Tuscaloosa. may be the same one, not sure. I do know it didn't get destroyed in the tornado that got their building a few years back, it wasn't there that day for some reason....

They have a truck like that at the Krispy Kream in Tuscaloosa. may be the same one, not sure. I do know it didn't get destroyed in the tornado that got their building a few years back, it wasn't there that day for some reason....

could be the same one ,, maybe they just move it from store to store .. I really would have loved to have seen it up close and see how its made .. Is it a ford ? 37 or so ? Ive only see 2 other fords with the big round grill like that ( if its a ford )

20130725_154648.jpg

20140104_151734.jpg Been a while since ive been on here been real busy with the new business and all but here i am.

could be the same one ,, maybe they just move it from store to store .. I really would have loved to have seen it up close and see how its made .. Is it a ford ? 37 or so ? Ive only see 2 other fords with the big round grill like that ( if its a ford )

That's a sweet panel truck and is a 38-39 ford. Those are my favorite year just because of the grill.

Latest posts

Back