1932 Chevy sedan, chop, channel, corvette

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou zz, i got lot of respect for you and vehicles youve created. as far as running on a race track, got a friend at firebird that will let me have a private day on the east road course :) video and pictures when that happens

Well she's titled and registered. Put about 60 miles on it, absolutely loving it, drives and rides great I put a highr spring rate spring in the rear and some fresh bilsteins solved my rubbing, I'm very happy. I decided today the keys that came with the painless ignition switch was pretty weiny. So I robbed a starter gear from an old starter cut it up notched and cut the key and welded it all together.

temp image upload

image uploader

RickyBobby, I agree with you. One of my pet peeves is hotrodders that build a dyn-o-mite car and then drive it with a wieny key. You've fixed that problem and raised the bar for others that try to get away with this wieny nonsense.
Keep on tinkering.

Your car is super cool. I'll bet it accelerates well too.

Funny, only one of my cars has a functional key switch. That way I can't lose 'em.

Build is awesome, and I thought the same thing about my key. Looks like a lawnmower key sticking out the dash. May have to try something like this.

Put about 500 miles on it in two weeks haha, drives better than I could have ever hoped, put some fresh tires on it, aligned it. I had to get it appraised for my insurance company, that's all done(83k :) ), it's going to the upholstery shop first of next week to have a top made. Then it has its first show that Saturday, the 7-8th. I would like to keep this one as marketing/demo rides for my company. But if someone comes with enough money it's gone. I'll be starting on the 32' Hudson next week or two and that one will be for sale.

I did make a video but it was way to big to do anything with, I get something better going

On another note I sent some pictures to the editors of overkill, long shot they'd want it in the magazine but worth a shot

image posting

Hahahah, the work your doing on your car is top notch. Besides it take someone spending that, and I think of that happens I'll get a contract to build snow plows for the devil

Now you have me itching to build my chopped, channeled, tube chassis and vette suspended 35 ford pickup!

Hahahahaha, I'll post some pictures as it starts. I will do a Pick up eventually, my fiancé has been bugging me for one since I started this. With how this drives it would be a really fun truck.

Latest posts

Back