Help a kid out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must've got some good karma off this deal. We are cleaning dorms this week at the college where I work, and found a New Mexico Centennial plate for my shop wall. :cool:

So Pops ~ I was finally able to find my box o plates. Here's what I have from your list:

Oregon 2 styles
Tennessee
Maine ~ trailer
Indiana ~ trailer
Kansas ~ trailer
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
New York
I wouldn't be able to get them to the post office until Monday..

So Pops ~ I was finally able to find my box o plates. Here's what I have from your list:

Oregon 2 styles
Tennessee
Maine ~ trailer
Indiana ~ trailer
Kansas ~ trailer
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
New York
I wouldn't be able to get them to the post office until Monday..

You're the man!! I feel like we've just hit the jack pot. Thanks a lot.

Update on list of plates we need.

Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire,
North Carolina, Ohio, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina,
South Dakota,Utah, Vermont, and Wyoming.

The response to this has been fantastic and I want yall to know that I really appreciate it. Caleb calls me every night he is really excited. We are going to cut the backer board and start mounting them Tuesday.

I've kinda been slacking on this due to fighting this skin cancer thing. I think
it will start going the other way now and I can get back in it with him.

Thanks a lot, this is the greatest site on the web in my books.

Roger Harrison
PO Box 39
Tome, NM 87060

I Can do Montana if ye are still lookin. Cleaned the shop today and found a couple. Not the most exciting design, but says Montana! We now have about 25 different plates that are used by organuzations for fund raisers. This is a plain one.

I Can do Montana if ye are still lookin. Cleaned the shop today and found a couple. Not the most exciting design, but says Montana! We now have about 25 different plates that are used by organuzations for fund raisers. This is a plain one.

We are still looking and Plain is good.
I don't know if I can relate to that clean the shop thing.
Mine looks like a bomb went off in it.

Thanks.

Montana removed from list thanks

Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire,
North Carolina, Ohio, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina,
South Dakota,Utah, Vermont, and Wyoming.

Roger Harrison
PO Box 39
Tome, NM 87060

Updated 6/15

'80 Virginia and older Texas ('47) on their way. The Texas plate is a bit different. It's taller and not as wide as the rest. It's got my Dads initials as the letters. He doesn't remember what that means. Good luck with the project.
Pop just called and said that plate may be a shrimp license plate he had to carry on his boat when he was shrimping Galveston Bay. How many people have one of those on their wall? Later.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back