BS Posting Race!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
If you will direct yer attention to the upper right corner of this post you will see a red post number. Got it? Well if you make the ....say 30th post on this thread you will receive at your place of residence this very desireable and suitable for framing tin sign. Please wait for someone else to post before making a repeat post.But if you make the 29th go ahead a get the 30th!

Last edited:
earthman; (i'm trying not to post on here myself) :rolleyes:[/QUOTE said:
Good luck on that, we'll just ask stupid questions to make a post and you'll get pulled into answers..heheheh! You'll have trouble not landing on 30 yourself...:-}~~~~

If E-man wins, shipping will be free. :p I'm already a proud owner of of Tin sign from Earthman so I won't be trying for this one - first thing that got hung up in the new shop.

IF you really wanted a BS race, you should go by word count. ....well, I guess Torch would win that. Haven't heard from him for awhile, he must be making money haulin'.

Bought a Shop Smith yesterday for 250$. They make good 36" wood lathes, so I'm told. And it's also a table saw, drill press, planer, disc sander.

Going out to replace part of the roof on the shed with clear corrugated PVC to make my wife a greenhouse as soon as I finish my coffee.

Seems to me if you post in a BS race, you should haver some BS in your post. Guess it's Earthman's contest so he makes the rules. So what's the rule Earthman?

did i win yet?

iam practicing my acceptance speech right now

"ahem"
ladies and gentlemen of the jury ... oopsie...wrong one.....

Lucky 13th post. Cool sign E-man & very generous of you.

Should get a full day in the garage today correcting mistakes on the Reo. Can't get the brakes to bleed....too little foot room...and so on.

Oops, Old Iron slid the 13th post in there while I was typing with my knuckles.

If E-man wins, shipping will be free. :p I'm already a proud owner of of Tin sign from Earthman so I won't be trying for this one - first thing that got hung up in the new shop.

IF you really wanted a BS race, you should go by word count. ....well, I guess Torch would win that. Haven't heard from him for awhile, he must be making money haulin'.

Bought a Shop Smith yesterday for 250$. They make good 36" wood lathes, so I'm told. And it's also a table saw, drill press, planer, disc sander.

Going out to replace part of the roof on the shed with clear corrugated PVC to make my wife a greenhouse as soon as I finish my coffee.

Seems to me if you post in a BS race, you should haver some BS in your post. Guess it's Earthman's contest so he makes the rules. So what's the rule Earthman?

Hey Sam....

What are you cutting holes in roofs and installing sky-lites for.... isn't that 48 Olds of your lonely? What's going on with that thing????[S

Latest posts

Back